Friday, February 7, 2014

Challenge #10

Valentine + Sketch
LOVE is in the air…..Everywhere I looked Around!!!!!


Challenge #10 - Valentine - (please, use the sketch)
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card.
  2. Please, use the sketch
  3. Must be newly created as of 7th February 2014
  4. Enter a direct link to your creation into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  5. Leave a comment - telling us shortly how you met your friend, fiancĂ©, husband. Or just say Hi!!  
Remember, those without any comments will not be part of the Winner or Featured Creations draw.

This challenge is due Thursday 20th February 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

Here are the Design Team's Creations
Please, click on the designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie DT


I used pattern paper, a stamp from Unity Stamp Company, and I typed the sentiment on my computer.
How I met my husband?
Quite an interesting story but the short version is: A neighbor set me up on a blind date with one of his coworkers. It turned out to be……….
For more info, please visit my blog…..



I used Bo Bunny - Flirty Paper, Fiskars punch, Glossy Accents, Crackle accents, on my background I used multi medium gel and wax crayons
How I met my Husband?
My husband and I met at the Church in Oct 1985. I was baptized, and on exiting the church he congratulated me. Friday's were youth church and in a following youth meeting I AGAIN saw him. He was………..
For more info, please visit my blog…..

Sarah DT


I used Webster's Pages, Prima and Recollections flowers and 13 Arts paint to clor the wood "cherish".
How I met my husband?
I met my husband when I was 18 at a party (he was 21). We have been together since then………
For more info, please visit my blog…..

Issys DT


I used American Crafts and DCWV paper, and and Griffin die cut sheet for the heart background.
The clouds, tree, hearts, plane and sun were cut with my Cricut and SCAL (older version). I misted the clouds with Glimmer Mist.
How I met my Husband?
My husband was my neighbor when I moved to my home. Seven years ago I had a Basset Hound named Timi (she went to the Rainbow Bridge in Sept 2011 at the age of 14), and for some reason she was drawn to his apartment…………
For more info, please visit my blog…….

Happy Valentine's day!!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!

Happy Crafting!!


Please, remember to leave a comment!!!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely work from DT!! Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I loved all the stories, thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the stories - I met my husband at a wine festival - how fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BIG fun!!!!
      Thank you for your lovely entry!
      Have a great week!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. With no love interest I've made a card to send to my daughter who lives in the country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely card, thank you for your entry!
      Have a great day!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Loved all your entries! Thank you for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team