To participate in our Challenges you have to BE A FOLLOWER of Scrapping4funChallenges.

Creative Secret Friend 2017

Followers

Time Zone

Friday, 2 September 2016

Redraw for Challenge #72

Hello everyone

Redraw for Challenge #72

Nr 14. Kleido 


Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 105

Result:
14
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


“Kleido” you are the Winner of Challenge #72, 
thank you for playing along.
To claim your prize please email your contact details ASAP to me.
Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
SUBJECT - Challenge #72 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 10th of September 2016 I will be doing a redraw.

Sponsor
Ikesart


My SHOP is IkesArt found at www.ikesart.com
My Blog is Ikes World and is at http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com
My new Challenge Blog is http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Please know that your comment is valued to us.
Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...