Friday, April 12, 2019

URGENT info

Hello everyone,

Winner and Featured Creations #137 

I have decided to deactivate the InLinkz linkup tool.
I have a lot of people who have problems with the link up.
Crafters told me that they do not like to give all their personal info.

The ladies who did enter in the InLinkz linkup 
tool in Challenge 138,
please go and link up again with he new LinkyTool.

I am going to delete the InLinkz today.

The new LinkyTool is easy to link up and 
you do not have to give all your personal info.

I am sorry about all the confusion and problems.
If you have any questions or have a problem please send me an email ASAP.

Have a great week
Hugs
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team