Scrapping4funChallenges first Challenges is live. Whooo-hoooo, let's have some fun!
Our first Challenge is a Color Combo with a recipe challenge.
The Color Combo
Dark Brown, Blue, Green and White
Thank you for participating in the color combo and recipe challenge.
Please, keep in mind to used all 6 colors in the image, shading lighter or darker is fine.
Please, include the following:
- Flowers (store purchased or handmade)
- Mist or ink to be present
- Any pattern with a emboss folder
- 30,5 x 30,5cm Layout (single or double)
- Don't forget to enter a direct link to your creation into the linkly tool, not to the main page of your blog. This make it easy for the DT to find your creations to leave comments.
- This challenge is due Thursday 12th of September 2013, 23:59pm European Time. Please, be aware of time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and clock on the blog.
- I will provide a RAK to one randomly drawn winner at the end of each Challenge, when we have more than 5 entries!
- Be a Follower of this blog, be sure to read the rules!
If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment, have fun and thank you for playing along.
Here is what our Design Team Created
Have fun Ladies!
Be Happy Be Creative