Thursday, September 1, 2016

New DT Ladies - Sept to Dec 2016


A big and warm welcome to these Ladies, they will visit your blogs and leave some love if you participate in a Challenge.
We hope you will join us in the fun and follow Scrapping4funChallenges.

Sept to Dec 2016 Design Team

Rachelle DT (Owner)


I am a Christian, Wife, Mother and Grand Mother.
Been married for 30 years to a very dear and supportive husband. 
I am living in Switzerland but are originally from South Africa. 
I work from home by selling scrapbooking supplies.
My passion is scrapbooking and card making and recently Mixed Media journals. I have a few interests like - photography, reading, jewellery making and mosaic. As far back as I can remember I have always been involved in crafts.
Scrapbooking has become a passion of mine over the last couple of years. I love the whole idea of scrapbooking our life story for my kids to carry with them for the rest of their lives. This blog is for those who love to scrap and like to have peeks at other peoples work. It is also to show my friends and family far away what we have been up to. 
I am a animal lover especially dogs (pugs).
I am happy, I am blessed, the Lord Jesus has been very good to me and my family and I believe He has blessed me with a special talent to communicate with others and to share information about this great hobby we all so much enjoy.
I am glad you stopped by and hope you will visit again!

Tina DT


Hi, I'm Tina DeMarche, the Domestic Engineer of my home of four boys ages 20, 18, 9, and 3. I homeschool my two youngest boys and enjoy learning with them. I was born and raised in Illinois, but have been living in the south for almost 14 years. I started cross-stitching at age 6 and have loved keeping my hands busy ever since with crafts. Cooking is another one of my favourite thing I like to do to keep my hands busy. I started stamping almost 9 years ago and in 2012 I decided to cheek out what all the buzz was about on "blog land". I started my own blog, started entering challenges and made new friends....I was hooked. Being on DTs have made it even more challenging. I am so thrilled to be on Scrapping4funChallenges Blog with some amazingly talented ladies. I know this team will challenge and broaden my creative mind. Thank you for the opportunity.


Andreja DT


I am Andreja and I came from a small beautiful country Slovenia in Europe.  I am married 12 years, but unfortunately we do not have children. We both have some hobby's, creating is for me a great consolation. I am creative since I remember. I have my blog for more than 5 years. I created mostly greeting cards and other paper creations, when I have time I love creating other thing like jewellery. I love knitting and sewing.  I like mixed media technics. I am very happy to be part of this great team as a Guest Designer
Hugs Andreja


Monika DT

My name is Monika, I live in a Village near Lublin. 
I’m a wife and mother of two urchins. In my spare time I love to craft.
My passion is to create my own handmade creations.
If you are interested please visit my blog at cohenna.com

Best wishes and happy day :)

Lia DT


I am a text writer for more than 18 years for some Dutch craft magazines, called HobbyHandig, Cards & Scrap and Kadoosjes (look at the sidebar of my blog). I love card making in different styles and also making embroideries (on fabrics, but also on cards), cross stitching, etc. Sometimes I make some cards and gift boxes on demand which have been published in the craft magazines.
I am proud of this!!


Agnieszka DT


  Hey
My name is Agnes Koter. I am not good in English but I am happy to use the translator.
I love doing crafts since I was a child. I started with Scarves, napkins and then move to the rolling paper on paper weaves, I discovered quilling which led me to scrapbooking. And discover all the different techniques. 
I live in Poland, I am a wife and mother who de-stresses through hand crafts.
Wishing you all a wonderful creative 2016.



Tammi DT


I live in the US. I have been married to my wonderful husband for many years. I enjoy anything that keeps me in my craft room. (lol) I hope to share some of my creative passion with you on my crafty journey and inspire you too. Lots of Hugs


Meena DT


Hi, I'm Meena from India. I'm a differently able person. I have started doing Art and Craft from childhood as a hobby. I got interested in this by seeing my aunties. 
When I was diagnosed with Spinal muscular atrophy type 2 when I was 12years old my life stopped there because this disease has no cure. I was broken and my all dreams was also broken, at that time I didn't know what to do and how to come out of that. At that time my mom pushed me completely into the craft world. I did one year course in art and craft. I wanted to learn more in craft but no one was ready to teach me because I was differently able person, but I never gave up. I learnt everything from YouTube and from books. 
In my place all collages are in first floor so I couldn't continue my studies, so I took my hobby as my professional from year 1999. I make fun fold cards, watercolouring, mixed media, DIY, altered work, scrapbook layout, hand embroidery, soft toys, decoupage,  etc. I don't have any particular style.
To me crafting is everything because through this I see outer world and can keep in touch with them. It is the only one thing which makes me to forget my disease and worries. 
People say I can't do anything being disabled, I'm a waste body with of no use so by doing craft and art etc. I show them that I can do everything like a normal person and even I have my own small online handmade items business.

*****************************************

I am looking forward working with you Ladies.

Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your new team! I enjoyed looking at their photos and reading about them! Looking forward to seeing their crafty makes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitty, thank you for you lovely comment.
      Glad to have you on the blog.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team