Friday, September 2, 2016

Redraw for Challenge #72

Hello everyone

Redraw for Challenge #72

Nr 14. Kleido 


Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 105

Result:
14
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


“Kleido” you are the Winner of Challenge #72, 
thank you for playing along.
To claim your prize please email your contact details ASAP to me.
Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
SUBJECT - Challenge #72 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 10th of September 2016 I will be doing a redraw.

Sponsor
Ikesart


My SHOP is IkesArt found at www.ikesart.com
My Blog is Ikes World and is at http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com
My new Challenge Blog is http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team