Friday, February 17, 2017

Winner and Featured Creations #83

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge #83.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge #83 is Nr54 Barbara

Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 54

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 111

Result:
54
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Nr54 Barbara


Barbara you are the Winner of Challenge 83, 
thank you for playing along. 
To claim your prize please email your contact details ASAP to me.
SUBJECT - Challenge 83 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 22nd of February 2017 I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenges. 
Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 86 of 87 and sen me your email address to 
SUBJECT - GD Challenge #86 or #87.
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge #86 is due 15th of March for Guest Designers
Challenge #87 is due29th of March for Guest Designers 

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #83.

Nr50 Lisa F


Nr70 Rora


Nr55 Vicky


Nr49 Riddhi


Nr38 Irena


Nr67 Pooja


Nr105 Billie


Congratulations Ladies, and thank you for playing along!

Thank you Ladies
Happy Crafting

5 comments:

  1. Omg thank you so much for choosing my work again as featured post yuppie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my project...hugs, Riddhi shah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow thank you so much for choosing my card.. congrats to other winners <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see I won. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card as one of the winners. I will email you regarding being an GD. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team