Friday, March 31, 2017

Winner and Featured Creations #86

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge #86.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge #86 is Tina Z.


Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr. 19

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 50

Result:
19
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Nr 19. Tina Z


Tina you are the Winner of Challenge #86, 
thank you for playing along. 
To claim your prize please send me an email ASAP.
Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
SUBJECT - Challenge #86 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 6th of April I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenges. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge #89 or #90 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT - GD Challenge #89 or #90.
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge #89 due date for GD - 26th of April
Challenge #90 due date for GD - 10th of May

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #86

Nr1 VR Enchanted 

Nr16 Crealientje

Nr47 Jana


Nr46 Maja


Nr37 Desire


Nr39 Gergana

Nr7 Mavricne



Congratulations Ladies, thank you for playing along.

Happy Crafting

12 comments:

  1. Joe,hoe happy!
    Thank you for picking me in the Featured line.
    With my tuin to do book,I love to be guest designer for the next Challenge.
    I will email you Rachelle.
    Congrats to the others, and the Winner!
    Have a nice day, Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Tina :) and to all the others ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...Thank you so much for featuring my project. i am so glad to see my journal cover up there...KI would love to be the guest designer for challenge #90. I will be sending you an email shortly.
    Congrats Tina and to other featured creations.
    Regards
    Mukta
    V R Enchanted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats and thank you for playing along!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Hello, thanks so much for featuring my project . I'm very happy 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats and thank you for playing along!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Oh wow such an honour once again to be one of the featured artists. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar and also accept the honour of being a guest designer.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats and thank you for playing along!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Hi dear Rachelle and DT, thank you so much for featuring my project - floating teacup. I'm sorry for late post.
    Hugs...and have a nice day, Jana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team