Friday, June 22, 2018

Winner and Featured creation #117

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 117.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs 
and see your beautiful creations.


The Winner of Challenge 117 is Cheiro
Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 14


Nr 14 Cheiro


Cheiro you are the Winner of Challenge 117,
thank you for playing along.
To claim your prize please send me an email to
SUBJECT - Challenge 117 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 28th of June 2018 
I will be doing a redraw.

Featured

The featured creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenge. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 124 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge 124
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge 124 due date for GD - 12th September 2018

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge 117
Congratulations, and thank you for playing along.

Nr 19 Billie


Nr 25 Sandy


Nr 9 Natalie


Nr 55 Ela




Nr 1 Kalysto


Nr 47 Deanne


Nr 3 Margreet


Nr 21 Ruchis


Nr 40 Keti


Nr 10 Ingunn


Happy Crafting

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so mutch for choosing my card amongst the featured!
    Congrats to the winner and the other featured:)
    Kind regards Ingunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card in the featured series!
    Congrats on all others!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my summer box as the winning project of challenge #117. Congratulations to all the other picks, too!

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my layout as one of your features. I am honoured. Congrats to the others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card. Congrats to the others too. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Contrats to Cheiro andere the other picks as features! I would like to join and I will send you an e mail. Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for picking my card and congrats to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team