Design Team Call
May to August 2019
Scrapping4funChallenges are looking for Three to Four dedicated Crafters who have a passion for creating all kinds of projects....from Layout, cards, Mixed Media, Mini albums or "Off the Page" creations.
The New Design Team will run for a 4 month term
This term will be from the 1st of May to 31st of August 2019
To take part you need the following:
- Keep a active blog, posting your project on the due day and time and link back to Scrapping4funChallenges
- Have a Facebook account (you stay private, you only have to join the DT Scrapping4funChallenges page)
- Means to take good quality pictures of your creations
- Create with Digi images provided by our Sponsors
- We also have Challenges without digi images from Sponsors
- Must be a follower on our blog https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
- Place a minimum of two challenges each month
- Team Player
- Actively comment on creations. THIS IS A BIG MUST!!!
- All applicants are welcome
If you can't commit to the above duties please don't apply.
If you are selected for the DT Team and don't commit to the rules you will be removed from the DT Team.
Our Sponsors prefer that we use their digi images, when they provide us with digi images. Most of the time you will receive a digi image to use for the Challenges.
This is what you can do to support this fun opportunity:
- Please, email YOUR NAME and BLOG LINK to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject - DT CALL - May to August 2019
- Short bio of yourself
- Why would you like to be part of Scrapping4funChallenges Team?
- Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, please list the Teams you are on, and monthly commitments.
- How would you best describe your style?
- DT Call closed on the 30th of April 2019 @ 14:00PM European Time. Please be aware of the time zone differences - on the Top left you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog.
- DT Members will be notified by the 1st of May 2019.
Previous design team experience is not required.
We are waiting to hear from you!