Friday, October 11, 2019

Winner and Featured Creations #150

2019 Design Team and Guest Designers Challenge - Link
Creative Friends (Facebook Group 2020) - Link
DT CALL 2020 - Link

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 150.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs
 and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge 150 is Ans

Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 4


Ans you are the Winner of Challenge 150, 
thank you for playing along. 
To claim your prize please email your
 contact detail ASAP to me.
SUBJECT - Challenge 150 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 17th of October 2019
 I will be doing a redraw.

Featured

The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenges. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 153 and send me your email address to 
Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge 153
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge 153 due date for GD - 6th of November 2019

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #150
Congratulations everyone



Nr6 Veana



Nr9 Andrea


Nr16 Ela


Nr25 Leslie


Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the featured GD. I will send an email.
    Congrats to the others.
    Love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Featured mention! Congrats to all other winners!
    Hugs, Veana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that I am the lucky winner, congrats to the other winners,
    I have send you an email,
    Ansx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your featured creations and congratulations to everyone else
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ans and the other featured! Thanks for picking my card as well. Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely thrilled to see my project among your Featured Creations! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners and thanks for another fun challenge! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team