Here are the rules for Scrapping4funChallenges:
If you do not follow these rules you will not be eligible for DT comments and the winner's prize. This will be fair to all that anticipated.
- Scrapping4funChallenges BLOG - Only entries from Blogger and WordPress
- Scrapping4funChallenges Instagram - No entries on Instagram
- NO other social media entries will be accepted or will be comment on!
- My Design Team and I can not open accounts for all the different Social Media entries!
- New Challenges will be posted every second week on a Friday.
- Challenges end every second week on a Thursday at 23:59pm European time.
- Please be aware of time zone differences - On the top left, you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.
- Enter a direct link to your creation into the linky tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
- Add a link back to our challenges blog in your post.
- You may combine your creation with other challenge blogs, but the link to our blog must be clearly
- You may enter each of our challenges up to four-time, 3 cards, and the 4th entry you are free to select anything but a card!
- If you win a challenge then claim your prize asap! If it is more than 3 days after the winner's post then you will no longer be able to claim your prize. There will be a redraw!
- We will choose 8 Featured Creations, the Featured Creations can also be Guest Designers.
- I hope everyone will join us and have some fun. This blog will be for all scrappers, beginners, and advanced.
- To participate in our Challenges you have to Be a Follower of Scrapping4funChallenges Blog, to be eligible to win the prize.
- If you have an Instagram account you can follow S4FChallenges I follow everyone back.
- Happy Crafting!
You can find us also here:
YouTube: Rochellies Creations
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the Scrapping4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit the Scrapping4funChallenges blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.