This is how the challenges will work:
If you do not follow these rules you will not be eligible for DT comments and the winner's prize. This will be fair to all that anticipated.
- New Challenges will be posted every second week on a Friday.
- Challenges end every second week on a Thursday at 23:55pm European time.
- Please be aware of time zone differences - On the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.
- Enter a direct link to your creation into the linky tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
- Add a link back to our challenges blog in your post.
- You may combine your creation with other challenge blogs, but the link to our blog must be clearly
- You may enter each of our challenges up to four-time
- If you win a challenge then claim your prize asap! If it is more than 3 days after the winner's post then you will no longer be able to claim your prize. There will be a redraw!
- We will choose 8 Featured Creations for our "Brag" page. (Sidebar under Featured Creations)
- I hope everyone will join us and have some fun. This blog will be for all scrappers, beginners and advanced.
- To participate in our Challenges you have to Be a Follower of Scrapping4funChallenges
- Be Happy - Be Creative
You can find us also here:
Facebook Group: For Challenges
Facebook Page: Scrapping4funChallenges
Please, feel free to ask any questions!
If you enter any projects into Linkytools do so in the knowledge that your name and blog links are visible to all who visit Scrapping4funChallenges blog and have given their consent that their entry or entries may be displayed on a Winners / Featured or Guest Designers post should it be selected.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on Scrapping4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit the S4fChallenges blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.