Friday, June 27, 2014

Challenge #20 - Color Scheme


Challenge #20 - Color Scheme
Please keep in mind to used not less than three colors in the image, shading lighter or darker is fine.
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations. 
  2. Must be newly created as of 27th of June 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!
  5. Must be a FOLLOWER!!
This challenge is due Thursday 10th of July 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie DT
I have made a card

Sandra DT
First mixed media art


I have made a layout


Sarah DT
I have made a canvas


Kripa DT
I have made a card


Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #20

Here are the Guest Designer's beautiful creations.



Faith GD


I named my blog, The Crafting Professor (http://thecraftingprofessor.blogspot.com), since I'm a crafter, and I'm a college professor. I went through many, many years of graduate school, and the best source of relaxation and stress relief was being in my craft room or going to a local crop. Back then, I never told anyone that I was a full-time graduate student. I was waiting for the day I would scrapbook my graduation page. Now, I run the ScrapbookerPhD challenge blog (http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com), and am bringing my passion for crafting and teaching together. But here, at The Crafting Professor, I'm just sharing my work with like-minded crafters from all over the world.


Alicia GD


I'm a mother of 2 small precious people & a part-time worker. I started scrapbooking in 2005. I moved onto digital scrapbooking when my daughter was born in 2007 (& still do!) as it was easier, quicker & both grandparents wanted scrap pages too so it was easier to do one page digitally & email it to everyone. I needed to use my copious amounts of paper up so I started playing at card making. I had always admired all those beautiful coloured images (Magnolia, La La Land, CC Designs etc) so I bought a few stamps & used my pencils to start with. Pencils just didn't have the wow factor I was after so I decided to pick up my first Copic in 2011 after visiting a craft fair & self taught. My sister-in-law introduced me to the world of online card making challenges late last year, so I started my blog in October 2013 & have not looked back!


& here is my creation for the #20 colour challenge. I've used a My Besties (Sherri Baldy) stamp



KT Fit Kitty
Hi, I’m Kitty and I’m so happy to be a Guest Designer at Scrapping 4 Fun.  I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I'm in my late 40s.  I began making cards about 8 years ago. Back then, I used to create mostly CAS cards, but now I enjoy adding lots of details and embellishments. My card-making style would be considered “cute” and my favourite subject is cats, mainly due to my two beautiful kitties, Honeydew and Kiwi. I started my blog in June 2013, after being invited to join a design team. In case you’re wondering how I chose my blog name, KT are my initials, Kitty is a nickname, and Fit Kitty is my user name on a fitness web site I used to frequent.  Since I was already set up with the name Fit Kitty on Google and Gmail, I decided to stick with it. It would make me so happy if you would stop by my blog for a visit:  http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/ .  Thank you, Rachelle, for inviting me to be your Guest Designer!  Wishing you and your followers a joyful day!
This is Kitty's first pop-up card!

Jana GD


Hi...my name is Jana, 41 year old and I live with my family in a small country – Slovenia. Slovenia extends between the Julian Alps and the Adriatic Sea.  I am married to a graphic designer and we have three beautiful children: son Andraz (14), daughter Katarina (11) and son Matija (7).  We love nature...mountains, sea, forest and animals.  And I love gardening.
My favorite thing is to create cards, but I am now playing with cards books. I love making cards with lots of layers and embellies.  On the cards is specialty the pocket with flower seeds. I started blogging in January 2014. My blogspot  Janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.com (Janin ustvarjalni vrt – Janes Creative Garden) is my virtual happy place to share some paper projects. This is my hobby and I playing with paper, dies, inks, stamps and other embbellies.  On the creative challenges I got some awards or I was TOP 3.
Thank you Rachelle and the Design Team for the invitation! I am so happy to be guest designer here at Scrapping 4 Fun and for this wonderful challenge.  This is my first such challenge as a guest designer.  With love, Jana
This is my product - card book. This is outside the book. 


Also the inside of Jana's lovely card book.


Thank you Ladies for your beautiful creations.
We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!
Have fun!!
Be Happy Be Creative



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me as your Guest Designer! Your DT has done an amazing job with the colour scheme! Congrats to the other Guest Designers - your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kitty and also for your beautiful pop-up card!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Dear Rachelle. Design team S4F and GT...you have done a wonderful products and colors are so beautiful.
    Thank you again for inviting me as a guest team ;))
    Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jana and also for your beautiful card book.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Lovely creations by the DT and the gDTs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and wonderfull projects for the DT and the gDTs, thank you for sharing. it's so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment and your beautiful entry.
      I left you a comment but I can not see it.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team