Friday, July 11, 2014

Challenge #21 - Anything Goes


Challenge #21 - Anything Goes
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 11th of July 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. MUST be a FOLLOWER!!
This Challenge is due Thursday 24th of July 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie DT


I created a mini album for our upcoming family trip. I used pattern paper by Graphic 45 
(By the Sea collection). Here are pictures of the cover and inside.


Sandra DT

This is my Wedding - Explorer Box Card



One of 14 Double Layout pages from our trip to Barcelona.
I used Pion Design Paper


Sarah DT

Mixed media canvas with paper, punchinella, chipboard circle and bird (I love this bird!)
Metal clock coloured with Patina paint and flowers by Prima. I am going crazy for color lately.


Kripa DT
My Art Journal page 


Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #21
Here are the Guest Designer's beautiful Creations


Alicia GD

I'm a mother of 2 small precious people & a part-time worker. I started scrapbooking in 2005. I moved onto digital scrapbooking when my daughter was born in 2007 (& still do!) as it was easier, quicker & both grandparents wanted scrap pages too so it was easier to do one page digitally & email it to everyone. I needed to use my copious amounts of paper up so I started playing at card making. I had always admired all those beautiful coloured images (Magnolia, La La Land, CC Designs etc) so I bought a few stamps & used my pencils to start with. Pencils just didn't have the wow factor I was after so I decided to pick up my first Copic in 2011 after visiting a craft fair & self taught. My sister-in-law introduced me to the world of online card making challenges late last year, so I started my blog in October 2013 & have not looked back!


Alicia's beautiful card


Irena GD

Hallo! My name is Irena Stefanova. I live in Dobrich, Bulgaria with my lovely husband. I am 3D designer, Sunday teacher and a happy grandma, but in my free-time, I make paper projects. I started making cards last year. Now I enjoy crafting more than ever.
Thank you Scrapping4funChallenges for having me as Guest Designer. It is a big honour for me!


Irena's beautiful card
It is my first project after the flood in my town at 20-th of June(http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27935436). I lost my inspiration for a while, but in this picture I saw the light, hope and an open door... 


Thank you Ladies!!

We hope our Designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!
Please, remember to follow us!!

Have Fun!!
Happy Crafting!!



23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful project for the DT and GD. Thank you for sharing. :D Thank you for the previous challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome DT and GD creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Neha and thank you for your lovely comment!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Awesome DT and GD creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the DT Creations!! Love all the color Sarah used!! Stunning! Gorgeous design! I just love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us!
      XO Sandra DT

      Delete
    2. Hi Susan, thank you for your lovely comment and beautiful entry!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Beautiful designer cards ladies!
    I like to enter with a mini album i made this for a student who helped me in my class last schoolyear.
    Have a nice week or vacation!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Maia, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Wow, what a nice blog, I also see so many beatiful creations. I became a follower of your blog. Hugs from the Netherlands, Liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just entered my creation and am happy to join your lovely challengeblog. Hugs from the Netherlands,liefs Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanny, welcome and thank you for your lovely entry!
      Hugs (en groete)
      Rachelle

      Delete
  8. Awesome DT inspiration! Thanks for another fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry and your comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hi Jill, welcome and thank thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  10. Awesome work ladies! I'm glad to find your challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ne-Ja, welcome and thank you for your lovely entry and comment.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  11. Hi,
    the DT made such gorgeous cards, love to play along with this challenge, I added myself to the followers list,
    regrads Ans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ans, welcome and thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  12. I am a follower and I am loving the cards from your DT and GD! I have entered my first box card in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, welcome back and thank you for your lovely box card (a lot of work) and your comment.
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team