Friday, October 3, 2014

Challenge #27 - Seasons


Challenge #27 - Seasons SPRING OR AUTUMN
(You can create any theme or colors in "spring", it doesn't have to be the purple in this picture)
  1. You can Create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 3rd of Oct 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy to the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!!
This challenge is due Thursday 16th of October 2014, 23:55pm European Time. 
Please, be aware of this time zone differences - on the top left you will find the DATE and Clock on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Sandra DT


I created a "Off the Page" creation. "Autumn"
I used many acrylic paints

Tina DT


My favourite season "Autumn"

Angie DT


My favourite season is Autumn, so I created a Halloween clipboard.
I believe the pattern paper is by Graphic 45.

Julene DT


Spring is my favourite season of the year.



Autumn - My Garden of Faith Journal page.

Rupa DT


Autumn - Beautiful box

Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #27
Here are the Guest Designer's Creations




Hello Everyone! My name is Pamellia Johnson and I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with my wonderful husband and our two little girls, Scully (a teacup Maltese) and Pebbles (a teacup black Pomeranian).


Once when I was just a kid, I had a wonderful idea for a craft project. I pushed the living room curtains to one end so they were folded up like an accordion, then I got out the scissors and cut myself out the most fabulous paper doll chain. Oh boy, did I ever get in trouble, but I had so much fun! Not much has changed since then. I still have fun making crafts out of anything I can get my hands on, I just don't get in trouble any more! lol

Whenever possible, I try and make every aspect of my projects by hand. I prefer to make my own backgrounds and flowers, I dye my own ribbons, make my own texture pastes and crackle paints, I even make some of my embellishments out of clay. I find such a sense of accomplishment in knowing that I made it myself.

Thank you so much to the Scrapping4fun team for inviting me to spend the day with them. I am thrilled and honoured to be here with such a talented group of artists. 





Hello everyone, I am from a small country named Slovenia. My name is Jerneja, in blog world known as Ne-Ja. I’m glad to be a part of Rachelle’s Guest Design Team for Challenge #27.

I create with natural materials which I collect on long walks, with recycling materials, origami patterns, zentangling…..I used technics of Idrijska lace, most of all lace jewellery.

For me, creating is a kind of creative exercise a balm for the soul.
You are welcome to visit my blog Od MeNe Za TeBe which means something similar as “From me to You” :-)

Greetings Jerneja

Irena GD


Hallo! My name is Irena Stefanova. I live in Dobrich, Bulgaria with my lovely husband. I am a 3D designer, Sunday teacher and a happy grandma.  I make all kind of paper projects in my free-time. I started making cards last year. Now I enjoy crafting more than ever. 

Thank you Scrapping4funChallenges for having me as Guest Designer.  It is a big honor for me!

RoRa GD



My name is RoRa, live in Indonesia.. working as freelance Tour Leader.. I am enjoying paper crafting since last year, started with scrapbooking.. And then last March I started making cards and other paper craft projects.. I have to say that it is a very addictive hobby.. :D End of July I started my crafting blog.. it makes crafting more exciting because now I can join challenges and learn much more as well as meet many awesome crafters..


This is my 2nd time to be chosen as Guest Designer at Scrap4fun Challenge Blog.. Thank you very much to Rachelle.. It is really an honour for me.. :D
Thank you
hugs,
~RoRa

Thank you Ladies!!!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!
Have fun!!
Happy Crafting!!

Please, Remember to Follow us!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. fabulous examples from all the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thank you for your comment.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous creations from the DT!! Thank you for the fantastic inspiration!!! Love RoRa's creation!! Great coloring and Coloring!! Congrats on your Guest Designer spot!! :D Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thank you for your lovely comment and entry. I left you some love.
      Have a great weekend
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Beautiful creations Ladies just found your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, welcome and thank you for your lovely entry.
      I left you some love and your new follower.
      Have a great weekend
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Wow! Great inspiration from the DT. I'm really loving GD Rora's project as well! Great attention to detail. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ema, thank you for your lovely comment and entry.
      Have a great weekend
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. As usual, awesome DT inspiration! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Beautiful Dt Inspirations!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team