Friday, January 9, 2015

Challenge #33 - Happy Birthday


Challenge #33 - Happy Birthday
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 9th of January 2015.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!
This Challenge is due Thursday 22nd of January 2015, @ 23:55PM European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Tina DT




Sandra DT


Ann DT



Julene DT


Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #33
Here are the Guest Designer's Creations


Hi, my name is Juliana, single, from Jakarta - Indonesia. I started this paper craft about 1 year ago because of a friend who was addicted first, then I become addicted too. I don't have favorite style, I just love to make anything with images & paper flowers. It's really a pleasure to be a Guest Designer in Scrapping4Fun for challenge #33, thank you very much and happy crafting to all of you :-)






Teresa GD
Hi, my name is Teresa, I am a single parent to Tyler who is 18 and I live in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom.  I currently run a fresh food counter in my local supermarket, but in my spare time I love to make cards.
I have been crafting on and off for many years, starting with knitting and cross stitch.  After a back operation in 2013, I found myself with lots of spare time and decided to set up a blog to start showing my cards and I haven't looked back since.



Traci GD
Hi, I'm Traci.
I have been crafting for many years where I enjoyed cross stitching and knitting.  However, I was only introcued to card making 3 years ago and was instantly drawn in.  This is definitely my addiction.  I adore colouring to the point of obsession!  The cards I make I donate to various animal charities.  My aim for the future is to be part of a design team.   



Marina GD
I’m Marina from the UK. I work full-time in education and I have a family, but in my free-time, I make things.  What I enjoy most is having an idea and trying to make it work. (Sometimes it works better than others!) That’s why I love challenges like Scrapping4fun.
I’m on three  design teams: Inkspirational , Make My Monday and Creative Cutting Challenge.  I also volunteer for Paper Playful .  Thank  you Scrapping4funChallenges for having me as Guest Designer.



Thank you Ladies!!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!
Have Fun!!

Happy Crafting!

Please remember to follow us!!!


7 comments:

  1. Hello :) I'm participating for the first time, yours blog is realy fine and i got lots of inspirations here. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry Keltika, I will visit your blog a bit later and leave some love.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Love the challenge and the DT and GDT inspirational makes.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda!
      Thanks for your entrie by us. We hope, we see you again.
      Hugs Sandra DT

      Delete
    2. Hi Brenda, thank you for your lovely comment and welcome.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. I will visit all the blogs in this week and leave you some love.
    Have a great week Ladies!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've entered in your challenge for the first time. Love the cards of the DT-members.

    xx Henriëtte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team