Friday, February 6, 2015

Winner and Featured - Challenge #34

Hello everone,

I am so sorry for this late post. I had some problems locking in on blogger.

We would like to thank everyone that participated in Challenge #34.
A big welcome to all the new blogger friends.

The winner of Challenge #34 is ..........Barbara Greenberg
Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr. 5.....

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 59

Result:
5
Powered by RANDOM.ORG





Barbara you are the Award Prize Winner of Challenge #34, thank you for playing along. Your name will go in the Grand Prize Winner Challenge. You will participate with all the Award Prize Winners from January to April 2015. At the end of April all the winners from January to April will receive a Challenge from me. The winner of "The Grand Prize Challenge" will then win the Grand Prize.
Please, send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
SUBJECT - Challenge #34 winner
If I haven't heard from you by the 13th of February I will be doing a redraw.

Featured Creations


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenge. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge #37 or #38 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the 
SUBJECT - GD Challenge #37 or #38.
If you can not participated, it will be no problem.

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #34.

Congratulations Ladies, you will be our Guest Designers for Challenge #37 or #38!

Nr 10 Cheiro Urgia


Nr 7 Barb Tompson


Nr 20 Teresa Gregory


Nr 30 Wilma


Nr 48 Tineke


Nr 27 Sandy Ross


Nr 36 Lia


Nr 53 Elena F


Thank you Ladies!
Happy Crafting!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for featuring my card again in your challenge. Congrats to the other winners, too.

    Hugs,
    Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for picking my layout as a feature. I am honoured. Congrats to the winner and the other features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a surprise seeing my card featured! Thank you!!
    I have written an e-mail about GD!
    Congrats to the other winners,
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team