Friday, May 29, 2015

Challenge #43 - Wedding/Engagement



Challenge #43
Wedding / Wedding Anniversary / Engagement
(you do not have to use this picture for inspiration, it's only for fun)
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 29th of May 2015.
  3. Enter a DIRECT LINK to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. You my enter each of S4fChallenges up to four times.
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!
  6. If the entries on the Challenges does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualify.
This Challenge is due Thursday 11th of June 2015, @23:55 PM European Time.
Please, be ware of the time zone differences - on the Top left you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies
Please, click on the Designers name to visit their blogs.

Ann DT
Card


Inside


Layout


Tina DT
Card


Meet our Guest Designers for Challenge #43
Here are the GD's Gorgeous Creations


Marsha GD


My name is Marsha and I live in Washington State with my husband of 47 years.  Making cards is a passion of mine.  For the past 5 years I have been making and sending cards to our deployed troops.  I also love making and sending cards to my six children, their spouses, and our 12 grandchildren.  Now that I am retired from raising and home schooling our six children, and retired from owning our own business, I have much more time for crafts.  When I am not making cards, I am taking care of grandchildren, gardening, crocheting, or reading. 

A big thank you to Scrappping4fun for allowing me to be a guest designer.  I would love to have you visit my blog,

Card

Samra GD


Hello, my name is Samra Leshinski and I live in Las Vegas, NV USA with my loving husband Don, son Tarik, and variety of pets.  I work full time and card making is my pastime addiction. I ventured into actual blogging and participating in challenges since April of 2014.
If I had to pick my favorite style that would definitely be Shabby Chic, but I try to have variety in my work. I also base my creation on a person that will be receiving my card; what are their interests, style and favorite colors. It makes me so happy to see big smile on someone’s face when they receive my handmade card. I make my own flowers for card embellishing, from daisies to roses and am still learning a lot about all the different ways to create textures and details on a project. 
 I know that my card making is not going to change the world, but spreading a little joy here and there is one small step that I can make. 
Card



Hello everybody from a small country named Slovenia. 
My name is Jerneja, in blog world known as Ne-Ja. I'm glad to be a part of Rachelle design team for Challenge # 43.

I create with natural materials which I collect on long walks, with recycling materials, origami patterns, zentangling... The last part of my creating opus is made in technic of Idrijska lace, most of all lace jewelry.
For me, creating is a kind of creative exercise for my gray cells in a balm for the soul. However, because of those buzz in the eyes of receiver, when he sees a hand-made ​​product - it's priceless.
Wellcome to visit my blog Od MeNe Za TeBe which means something similar as From me to you :).
Greetings Jerneja
Card

Thank you Ladies!!
We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!
Have fun!!
Happy Crafting!!

Please, remember to follow us!!!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration from DT and Guests :) Thank you so much for inviting me to be part of this fabulous group for a challenge :) Hugs :) Samra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Samra, It was great working with you!
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Congrats to Samra! Gorgeous projects! Love Samra's project! Great mix of my favorite fabrics ~ denim and lace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mona, thank you for your lovely comment.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dt creations lady's!
    I like to enter with a mini album i made for the 50 th wedding anniversary off my uncle and aunt...i was the little blonde bridesmaid.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maia, nice to see you again!! Thank you for your lovely comment and beautiful entry.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Hi ladies, oh my such gorgeous DT and GDT inspiration cards. Just love them all. I've just linked up my project but you can't see it's a wedding card because the card itself is hidden in my creation more detail pictures are on my blog. I am so glad i could join in. Thank you for this great challenge.
    Greetings Veerle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veerle, thank you for your comment and lovely entry.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Awesome inspiration!!! Thanks for a great challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherrie, thank you for your comment and lovely entry.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Simply gorgeous inspiration pieces from the DT and guests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and lovely entry.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  7. What a great challenge and inspiring DT work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team