Friday, January 19, 2018

Winner and Featured Creations #106

Winner and Featured Creations

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 106.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge 106 is Crealientje


Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 91




Crealientje you are the Winner of Challenge 106.
Thank you for playing along. 
To claim your prize please email your contact details ASAP to me.
SUBJECT - Challenge 106 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 23rd of January 
I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenges. 
Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 109 or 110 and send me your email address to 
SUBJECT GD Challenge 109 or 110.
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge 109 due date for GD - 14th of February
Challenge 110 due date for GD - 28th of February

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge 106
Congratulations Ladies









Mixed Media


"Off the Page creations"




Thank you Ladies
Happy Crafting

5 comments:

  1. thanks for being chosen as one of the featured creations!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making me the winner!
    I am 😊.
    I have sent an email.
    Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for choosing my art journal spread as one of your featured creations! I'm absolutely thrilled! Congrats to the winner and all the other featured artists, and thanks for another fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card as featured creations. Congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team