Friday, May 10, 2019

Winner and Featured creations #139

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that Entered Challenge 139.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs 
and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge 139 is Meghan


Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 45


Meghan you are the Winner of Challenge 139, 
thank you for playing along. 
To claim your prize please email your
 contact detail ASAP to me.
SUBJECT - Challenge 139 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 16th of May 2019
 I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenges. Please, let  me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 141 and send me your email address to 
Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge 141
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge 141 due date for GD - 22nd of May 2019

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #139
Congratulations everyone

NR 5 Caroline

Nr 10 Ans


Nr 22 Ne-Ja


Nr 23 Margaret


Nr 40 Jootje


Nr 3 Priya


Nr 51 Crafts by Aneri


Nr 47 Wilma


Nr 2 Wendy


Thank you everyone
Happy Crafting

8 comments:

  1. Don't see the winners or feature Creations,
    Ansx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ans, everything is now ok!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Thank you for choosing one of my cards as a design team favorite. I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, thank you for playing along and your beautiful creation.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Thank you soooo much Mr. Random!!! Emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the featured cards,
    Ansx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks DT for choosing my card one of a future card - I am honored! I'll be glad to be one of GDT :)

    Greetings
    Jerneja (Ne-Ja)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card.
    I will send an email for being a GD.
    Love CAroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team