24th of April 2020 until 7th of May 2020
Use die cuts/embossing folders
(you can use any die cuts or embossing folders)
- You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed Media, "Off the Page" Creations
- Only new creations from 24th of April 2020 onwards
- Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
- You may enter a maximum of 3 cards and the 4th entry you are free to select anything but a card!
- MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!! (to enter Challenges)
- If your Challenge entries do not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualified!
This Challenge ends on Thursday, the 7th of May 2020, 23:59PM European Time.
Please, take into account the different time zones - you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog (top left)
We would like to thank our Wonderful Sponsors
Our Sponsors for Challenge 165 is
Bio on the Sponsors page
The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies
Please visit their private blogs to see more detail
I have created an organizer for my Distress Inks.
I have cut the "drawers" out with my Silhouette Cameo.
Renate created a beautiful album
Majda created a beautiful baby album
Lia created a beautiful card
Valerie created a beautiful card
Dawn created a beautiful card
Becca created a beautiful mini Layout's and some yummy muffins
Bianca created a beautiful exploding box
Hanna created a beautiful card with tags
Meet our Guest Designers for Challenge 165
Thank you for your beautiful GD Creations
We hope our designers have you inspired.
We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!