Hi everyone, when you are a follower for a while you know that the month of July is our Birthday month. It's my Birthday and the Scrapping4funChallenges Blog Birthday! Thank you for following us and for all your beautiful entries during all the Challenges. Have fun with Challenge 196. Hugs Rachelle
Challenge 196 - Birthday
- You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed Media, "Off the Page" Creations
- Only new creations from the 9th of July 2021 onwards
- Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
- Add a link back to our Challenge blog in your post.
- You may enter a maximum of 3 cards and the 4th entry you are free to select anything but a card!
- Only entries from Blogger and WordPress!!!!(to enter Challenges)
- MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!! (to enter Challenges)
- If your Challenge entries do not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualified!
This Challenge ends on Thursday, the 22nd of July 2021, 23:59 PM European Time.
Please, take into account the different time zones - you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog (top left)
We would like to thank our Wonderful Sponsors
Our Sponsors for Challenge 196 are
Due to unexpected surcomstances, the winner for Bugaboo stamps will receive the Digi images that the Design Team used from Bugaboo stamps. Thanks
The second winners will be chosen by Random Org
The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies
Digi image - Birthday Quilt - Bugaboo stamps
Meet our Guest Designers for Challenge 196
Thank you for your beautiful GD Creations
We hope our designers have you inspired.
We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!
Please remember to follow us!!
Challenge196 - Birthday
Those entering any projects into Linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog links are visible to all who visit the Scrapping4funChallenges blog and have given their consent that their entry may be displayed on a winners post should it be selected.