Friday, September 19, 2014

Challenge #26 - Bows and Buttons


Challenge #26 - Bows and Buttons
  1. You can Create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 19th of Sept 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This ames it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Pleas, leave a comment - we love comments!!!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!
This challenge is due Thursday 2nd of October 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog. 

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie Dt


I used pattern paper by Carta Bella, bows by La Petites, and buttons by Prima.

Sandra Dt


Baby-Boy-Card.

I used
- Pebbles PP
- Wee stamp by Sylwia Zet *Angel Cody*
- WoJ die heart banner, rhinestones, sentiment
-Viva stamps
-noname buttons + band; blue cardstock
-Nellie Snellen pearls



I used Prima Marketing's Paper and the little green flower buttons are also from Prima.
I cut the Bows and Ballet shoes and Names out with my Silhouette Cameo

Rupa Dt


It happens to be my daughter's 5th birthday to day and this is just a perfect table decor for the celebrations! Perfect timing.

Tina Dt


Buttons and Bows

Julene DT


The card came with the punched hearts at the side.
I've added vellum bows and buttons, plus sequins.
No sentiment as I'm not sure what I will use it for.

Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #26
Here are the Guest Designer's Creations

RoRa GD


My name is RoRa, live in Indonesia.. working as freelance Tour Leader.. I am enjoying paper crafting since last year, started with scrapbooking.. And then last March I started making cards and other paper craft projects.. I have to say that it is a very addictive hobby.. :D End of July I started my crafting blog.. it makes crafting more exciting because now I can join challenges and learn much more as well as meet many awesome crafters..
Thank you for Rachelle and Scrap4fun Challenges Blog for choosing me as one of their Guest Designer for challenge #26 .. It is a big honour for me .. ;)
http://roraaurelia.blogspot.ch
Rora's Creations
button n bow... green mini drawer..

Hanny GD


Hello Everybody,

My name is Hanny, I live in the Netherlands with my husband and together we have 3 mature daughters, already living on their own with a partner. I always loved to be creative, when I was little I made furniture of match boxes for my Barbie dolls, clothes and other things.
Later, when our girls were born I made their clothes en enjoyed doing this, my favorite color is pink so I was lucky with 3 girls. Later on I was creative with knitting, chrochet, to batik, lace making making cards. Since a few years I like to scrap, for me it is relaxing whenever I have time, I just enjoy doing this and it makes me happy to use pink, lace and much details on my card as you can see on this Tag I’ve made.
When Rachelle asked me to be a gastdesigner I said “yes” and since the challenge is Bows and Buttons I made this Tag to show you. Hope you enjoy it and would love to here your comment. You can also find more of my creations on: http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

 Hanny's Creation
Bow and Button Tag


Lisa GD


Hi Everyone!
My name is Lisa.  I have been happily married for 7 years and have 3 young Children, 2 Sons age 6 years and 2 years and a Daughter age 4 years.  I have been crafting for over 20 years and am addicted to Card Making although I have been recently having a go at making Silver Wine Charms!  My roots are 3d Decoupage.  I started making 3d Decoupage Pictures then I changed into 3d Decoupage Cards. I then changed again and made Card Toppers using Die Cuts. I even designed a few of my own!  I did try Rubber Stamping “back then” but I didn’t find I could colour very well as the products were limited, and swiftly gave up.  I have only been back into stamping (both Rubber and Digi’s) for about 2 years after meeting a fellow crafter online who introduced me to the world of Digi’s and Promarkers!  I am hooked now and can think of no better way to unwind than colouring and card making.
I am so thrilled to be here as a GD. Thank you so much to Rachelle and Scrapping4fun for having me for this fabulous Challenge.

http://craftytrain.blogspot.co.uk
Lisa x

Lisa's Creation
Bow and Button Card

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!
Have fun!!
Remember to Follow us!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations by the DT and another v interesting challenge Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kripa, all the best for you!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Neha, thank you for your comment!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
    2. Hi Neha..Hope to see you play along. Good luck and have a crafty week ahead!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the challenge!
    Have a great weekend!
    Smiles
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irena,
      thank you ♥
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs Sandra

      Delete
    2. Thank you Irena
      Have a great day
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Beautiful DT inspirations, love all their creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry, I left you some love on your blog.
      Thanks for following us.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team