Monday, September 29, 2014

Voting - Grand Prize Winner Challenge

Challenge #26 Bows and Buttons is running until Thursday
Please, follow this link for Challenge #26


Who will be Scrapping4funChallenges, May to August Grand Prize Winner?

01-GLENDA :Challenge #16 Winner 
02-ERIN : Challenge #18 Winner 
03-VICKI : Challenge #19 Winner 
04-PAULINE : Challenge #21 Winner 
05-NICOLA : Challenge #22 Winner
06-RUPA : Challenge #24 Winner

as you all know, all the Award Prize Winner's from May up to August, participated in "The Grand Prize Winner's Challenge". They all received a sketch and they had the choice to do whatever they wanted.
The sketch was a layout sketch and some ladies created a card.

We are going to vote for all of them and this is where all our followers can help.
All the Winner Ladies will have a "NUMBER" with their own "NAME".
example: 00-Rachelle
You can cast your vote in the comment area for the Creation you like most. Do it by writing in the COMMENT area, example:
 (00-Rachelle).

You can vote only on Scrapping4funChallenges BLOG.
You can vote for more than one Creation but only once for a person.

Voting will close on Thursday the 2nd of October 2014; @ 20:00PM European time, the DATE and Time differences are on the blog.

This is the "PAGE MAPS" Sketch the ladies received.


Here are the beautiful creations of all the Award Prize Winners.

01-Glenda : Challenge #16 Winner



Hi, my name is Glenda Atkins and I  have been making cards  for some years and recently got into journalling and scrap booking, both  of which seem to be as addictive as I found card making.  I am retired  from a career in telecommunications and live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with my husband and a black lab called  Rocky. I am the proud mother of one son and the step mother to four fabulous step children  who are grown and  with families of their own.I have  always liked to work with my hands to create something and card making is just the latest in a long list of various adventures into crafting. Through the years I have sewed,  paper tolled, made jewellery, created dried flower arrangements and anything else that caught my fancy. Thanks to Scrapping4Fun for the opportunity to participate in the May- Aug Winner challenge.

02-Erin : Challenge #18 Winner



I am a veterinary technician living in NY who loves to pen pal and make cards in my spare time. I have never been good at crafts since I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler but I was determined to give it a go.  I love learning all the different techniques and ways to craft. 

03-Vicki : Challenge #19 Winner



Hi. My name is Vicki and I live in northern Michigan, USA. I'm a 62 year old grandmother, but a kid at heart (I worked at a toy store). I started scrapbooking in 2009 as a way to add visual life to my family history research. I was soon hooked and now scrap far more current pictures (mostly of my six grandsons). I started Project Life this year and love that as well. I'm a traditional scrapper, mainly 12x12 one page layouts. 

04-Pauline : Challenge #21 Winner



My name is Pauline and I live in Hampshire, England with my husband Paul and two teenage sons. I started making cards about four years ago when my husband gave me a card making book for Christmas - I was soon addicted.  I love to try lots of different techniques and styles, my favourite has to be decoupage and I love CD crafting but I also like to try my hand at Clean and Simple.
I started my blog to share my love of crafting and to enter challenges - I have been amazed by the many wonderful friendships I have made all over the world.
It is an honour to be taking part in this challenge along with many talented crafters.

05-Nicola : Challenge #22 Winner



Hi my name is Nicola and I love to craft! I have tried many forms over the years, but have stuck with paper crafting for over 10 years now.  I have a growing stash and love to learn new techniques and use different brands to get the most diverse look for my cards. When I'm not crafting, which is most of the time these days, I am a full-time mum to a wonderful 3 year old boy and my new baby who is only 2 months old. 
Regards,
Nicola

06-Rupa : Challenge #24 Winner



I am Rupa from Bangalore (India). I have a son and daughter and a very supportive family who appreciate my passion and my expensive hobby!
I have been painting on all types of mediums and also taking hobby classes for the last 10 years.
Crafting is a new passion for the last 2 years and you can mostly see me doing altered art which is my all time favourite. I also recycle a lot of household items and scraps and give them an "over the top make over"!"
Hope you all enjoy my style of work. 
Happy Crafting and recycling!
Warm regards,
Rupa

Please, visit the blogs of the ladies for more detail on their lovely creations.
Have fun Ladies!
Happy Crafting!


123 comments:

  1. Huge congrats to the Winners - you all deserve the limelight.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Desire, you can vote for the ladies, by using their voting number.
      Have a great day
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. 04-Pauline. All the projects are beautiful but my vote is for Pauline's gorgeous vintage style card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 04 Pauline
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A second vote to 01 Glenda.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! lovely creations by all! Thank you all ladies for your votes and Rachelle for this opportunity. My vote is for Pauline#04.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 04 Pauline. What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, amazing creations by all the talented ladies.
    My vote goes for---- 06---- RUPA

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely creations by all the artists.....my vote goes to -06-RUPA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Ladies!
    Beautiful entries can I see!
    And my Grand Prize Winner are 04-Pauline.
    I love your paper and vintage look.
    Hugs Sandra DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creations by all winners...
    My vote goes to 06 _Rupa...

    Superb creation, Rupa as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyones creations are fantastic but my Grand Prize vote goes to......

    03 ---Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to see all the creations! My vote is for 06-Rupa. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to vote, Sarah.

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous creation from all the winner's.I would like to cast my vote for 06 - Rupa ..Wishing her all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to cast my vote for my Daughter 05 Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the Lo are simply superb... My vote is for 06 Rupa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow..Enjoyed seeing different takes on same sketch,very Inspiring ! My vote goes to 06-RUPA

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just adore #4 Pauline's creation here it is just exquisitivly gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many beautiful creations!
    Voting for 06 - RUPA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Layouts..
    My vote is for - 06-Rupa.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 04 Pauline - gorgeous vintage creation - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  21. overly creations by all. My vote goes to 06-Rupa

    ReplyDelete
  22. All beautiful creations but my vote goes to 04 Pauline. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. 04 - Pauline
    stunning image & design..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would like to vote for 05-Nicola, I love the beautiful photograph and lovely rich colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. All fabulous makes but my vote goes to:
    04 - Pauline - gorgeous card :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous array of cards and scrapbook pages but my vote has to go to 04-Pauline

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. All fabulous makes but my vote goes to 04 Pauline. Congrats to everyone for making the final.
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well done to all the ladies, the projects are all lovely in their own right but I have to say my fave is 04 Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  29. They are all fab but my vote goes to 04Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  30. 04 Pauline - amazing card like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! all fabulous!!
    I would like to vote for 04 Pauline
    love the vintage feel and the beautiful colours! :-)
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. My vote goes to 06 _Rupa..she always inspires me with her lovely creations

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are all so beautiful.
    My vote goes to 04 Pauline, I love the image and wonderful use of the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Obviously I'd love to win this challenge, but I genuinely love what Pauline has created and think she should be getting a lot more votes as her page is the best one here.
    My vote goes to 04-Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  35. 04-Pauline All the pages are lovely of course, but I am just a giant Pauline fan with her wonderful use of paper, layers, colors, and focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely line-up of talent
    My vote for 06 - Rupa

    ReplyDelete
  37. 04 - Pauline, lovely card !

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love them all but the vintage feel of 04-PAULINE gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  39. 05 Nicola...love her layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. 04 - Pauline.. love the colour combo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would like to thank Rachelle and the Scrapping4fun team for the opportunity to take part in the Grand Prize Winners Challenge and say a HUGE thank you to everyone that took the time to vote.
    Many thanks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Voting is Closed
    Thanks to all the Ladies that participate and all of the Voting
    Have a great weekend
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team