Friday, November 14, 2014

Challenge #30 - Anything Goes with Bling.


Challenge #30 - Anything Goes with Bling.

  1. You can Create a Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 14th of Nov 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy to the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!!
This challenge is due Thursday 27th of November 2014, 23:55PM European Time.
Please, be aware of this time zone differences - on the top left you will find the DATE and CLOCK on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Tina DT


Bling Christmas Tree, just like the inspiration picture.

Sandra DT


Winter Christmas card. I've used the lovely Paper from http://www.michelerdesigns.com
and much Bling

Rupa DT


An altered cereal box bag for a little girl filled with goodies and a surprise behind!



I create a card. 
 I embossed my snowflakes and I used my "Wink of Stella Brush" 
for some bling on the "Let it Snow" 

Julene DT


I covered a biscuit tin with bling, plus lace (with pearls) and a crochet flower. 

Meet our Guest Designers for Challenge #30




Hi, 
My name is Marie-Louise Petterson and I live together with my family in Sweden.
I am married and have two children in their late teens. We have also a cute Jack Russel terrier.
I have always been interested in drawing and painting, which later led me to scrapbooking.
The best thing about scraping is that there are no limits, to what you can create.
No challenge is to big to perform, when it comes to scrap.
I like to recycle stuff, which can be altered to something new. I also make a lot of cards, boxes and baskets.

Thanks!


Rosina GD

Ik ben dus Rosina Loos 67 jaar oud en 44 getrouwd met Bart
 we hebben 2 dochters, 2 schoonzonen en 4 super lieve kleinkinderen...
We wonen op een boerderij in een prachtig landelijk dorp in het zuid-westen van Nederland
Ik ben al heel mijn leven creatief bezig en de laatste 10 jaren  voornamelijk met scrapkaarten maken
Ik mag heel graag vintage kaartjes maken maar soms is CAS ook wel ietswat ik graag doe
Ik heb sinds 2010 een eigen blog waarop ik al mijn creatieve uitspattingen laat zien...
Als je wil kan je een kijkje komen nemen op mijn blog  http://rosina-scrapcards.blogspot.com  
Ik bedank het DT van scrapping 4fun challenge voor de kans om gastdesigner te zijn deze challenge.
groetjes
en nogmaals bedankt
Rosina



Leslie GD


My name is Leslie, I'm married with two grown children and one granddaughter, and I live in north Florida. I began scrapbooking about 40 years ago, way back when scrapbooks were really bland - before all the fun papers and embellishments came about. For the last 20 years or so, my paper passion has been card making. I started out making computer-generated cards, graduated to card kits, then quickly realized that having my own stash of stuff was the way to go! The rest is history, as they say! I'm addicted to rubber stamping and also enjoy making 3-D paper projects, especially paper shoes and mini albums, and have been known to alter a few tins and boxes. Thanks to my sister, I also started beading and making jewelry about a year or so ago. A huge thanks to Rachelle and the Scrapping4funChallenges crew for having me on board for Challenges #30.



Thank you Ladies!!!!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!

Have Fun!!
Happy Crafting!!

Please, remember to follow us!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT inspirations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I do not have a crafts' blog but I do create crafts. Am I allowed to participate in your challenges? And is this challenge still on?

    Kindly let me know to which email id I need to send photos of my craft work.

    Thank You.
    Salvwi Prasad
    salvwiprasad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Salvwi, do you have a Facebook account. You can find us on Facebook and enter your creation on the Scrapping4funChallenges page.
      Please, let me know!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. beautiful inspiration from your DT
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tonnie, thank you for your lovely entry and comment.
      Have a great weekend!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous DT Work!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thank you for your lovely entry and Comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Such a wonderful DT creations. Hugs. D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Damchy, thank you for your lovely entry and Comment.
      Have a great week.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Hi recently found you, am following! What great inspiration. I uploaded 2 projects, could not see if limited entries allowed. So hope that's OK! See you again soon =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, welcome on the S4fChallenge blog. Thank you for your lovely entries and comment.
      You may enter 4 creation!
      Have a great day and hope to see more of your lovely creations!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team