Friday, November 28, 2014

Challenge #31 - Anything Goes


Challenge #31 - Anything Goes

  1. You can Create a Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must me newly created as of 28th of November 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy to the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!
This challenge is due Thursday 11th of December 2014, 23:55PM European Time.
Please, be ware of this time zone differences - on the top left you will find the DATE and CLOCK on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Sandra DT
Winter Card, the image is from The East Wind.


Tina DT
I painted this image with Gelatos, I've never used them before, but wanted to try something different.


I created a 20x20cm album. This is the front cover. 


Angie DT
I created a "Grateful" layout. I fussy cut the leaves from pattern paper. Unfortunately, I don't recall the name of the paper.


Rupa DT
This is a frock shaped card/photo display/room decor piece. It flips open and has 4 pages to display pictures and tags on each page for journaling.


Julene DT
I created a card, I used Twiddlybits dress mannequin and Graphic 45 papers.


Meet our Guest Designer for Challenge #31

Aurora GD

I created a Winter wreath for Christmas.


We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!

Have fun!!
Happy Crafting!!!

PLEASE, remember to FOLLOW us!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Inspiration by the Design Team !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. I just linked up my second project! Thank you for a fun challenge - your DT inspiration samples are gorgeous! Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your lovely entries and comment!
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Also have my project linked up .
    Nice cards from the DT team ladys !!
    Thanks for the nice challenge here and enjoy it .

    Hugs Epie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from DT
    I went with a snow themed LO
    I will link up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team