Friday, March 6, 2015

Challenge #37 - Anything Goes

DT CALL


Challenge #37 - Anything Goes

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 6th of March 2015.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!
This Challenge is du Thursday 19th of March 2015, @ 23:55PM European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie DT
I created a card using a stamp by Unity Stamp Co. and I heated embossed the image.
Then I painted it using distress ink.


Tina DT
Little Gift Bag


I created a Baby Boy album. Please, visit my blog for more detail and pages.


Sandra DT
I created a Journal page. I have so much fun with the Bokeh effect.
The digi is from "A day for daisy".


Ann DT
I created a card, I love the color of ink spray so much!


Julene DT
I created a Layout.
I'm trying to use more chipboard as I have so much.
There are 3 pieces on here, all misted with sugar maple colors.


Meet our Guest Designer for Challenge #37.


This is Sandy's GD Creation.



I created a Layout


Thank you Ladies!!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!

Have fun!!
Happy Crafting!!!

Please, remember to follow us!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Attention all Design Team Members.
    You are invited to enter the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Link:
    http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT makes, so many fabulous creations!! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, see you again soon. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Granmargaret
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Love anything goes challenges. I just entered my layout. Great things to see from the DT and from GDT Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT creations. thanks for another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team