Picture from the internet
Challenge #48 - Anything Goes with Washi Tape
- You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
- Must be newly created as of 7th of August 2015.
- Enter a DIRECT LINK to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design team to find your creations to leave comments.
- You may enter each of your challenges up to four times.
- MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!!!!
- If the entries on the Challenges does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualify.
This Challenge is due Thursday 20th of August 2015, @23:55PM European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone difference on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog.
The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designers name to visit their blogs.
My die-cut flower and Die-cut border on the bottom are both Washi Tape.
I use Washi Tape to make those flowers
I have created my own Washi tape with the same paper I have used.
Meet our Guest Designers for Challenge #48
I used Washi tape on the flags
I used the Stamin' Up! Tape it's a stamp set, stamped on vellum.
I create a CAS card in Boken Technique
Thank you Ladies!!
We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!
Please remember to follow us!!!!