Friday, March 16, 2018

Winner and Featured Creations #110

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 110.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge 110 is Sandy Ross


Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 31




Sandy you are the Winner of Challenge 110, 
thank you for playing along.
To claim your prize please email your contact details ASAP to me.
SUBJECT - Challenge 110 Winner

If I haven't heard from by the 22nd of March I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenge. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 114 and sen me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge 114.
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge 114 due date for GD - 25th of April

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge 110











Thank you Ladies
Happy Crafting

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you all!
    Beautiful cards and creations.
    Hugs Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling honored to see my layout in featured projects. Thank you so much Scrapping4funChallenges for showering your love on my work.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for choosing my card as featured. I´m very pleased. Congratulations to the other winners. Hugs from Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the features and to Sandy for her winning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!!! How exciting...I am thrilled. Thank you so much. Congrats to the featured artists!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the WInner and all the Featured Creations.
    Thank you for joining us in the Fun.
    Have a lovely week
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachelle, I am also having loads of fun while playing with all of you lovelies. I am looking forward to guest design for upcoming challenge 114, e-mailed you now only.
      I am so thankful to you for giving me this awesome opportunity.

      Hugs
      Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team