Saturday, July 13, 2019

Problems posting comments

Hello everyone,

most of us have problems to comment on our blogs or other blogs.
With Google changing everything we all have a lot of problems.

I have search the web for some help.
Google do not have anything or help on the 
problem they have created.

I have found the website from John 
and he fixed the problem for me on my iPad or iPhone.  
Problems posting comments on blogger from iOS iPad safari and chrome.
Visit his website HERE


I have downloaded OPERA MINI on my iPad and 
now I can comment on the blogs again. (happy dance)

My hubby help me with my PC or Laptop (Mac)

When you open Safari, click on Files
then click "New Private Window".
When it's open you can lock in your Blog.
(big happy dance)

When I am doing this I can comment on the entries or left comments on blogs.

I hope this help, YEAH for our hubbies!!!

Thank you John and my hubby 
If you have any questions please feel to ask! 
Or visit John's website for more info and help!

Hugs
Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Rachelle for the info on Opera....I am now using Opera Touch web browser....yay...commenting works!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team