Friday, December 6, 2019

New Design Team 2020

Please scroll down for Challenge 155
Meet our talented Design Team 
who will inspire you in January to April 2020!
Design Team Ladies 2020

January to April 2020

Rachelle (Owner)



I am a Christian, Wife, Mother, and Grand Mother.
Been married for 33 years to a very dear and supportive husband. 
I am living in Switzerland but are originally from South Africa. 
I work from home by selling scrapbooking supplies.

My passion is scrapbooking and card making, Journal / Journal pages, Notebooks, Gift Boxes, and many more. 
I have a few interests like – photography, reading, jewelry making, mosaic, knitting and I am busy learning myself to crochet. 
As far back as I can remember I have always been involved in crafts.

Scrapbooking has become a passion of mine over the last couple of years. I love the whole idea of scrapbooking our life story for my kids to carry with them for the rest of their lives. This blog is for those who love to scrap and like to have peeked at other peoples work. It is also to show my friends and family far away what we have been up to. 
I am an animal lover especially dogs (pugs).


I am happy, I am blessed, the Lord Jesus has been very good to me and my family and I believe He has blessed me with a special talent to communicate with others and to share information about this great hobby we all so much enjoy.
I am glad you stopped by and hope you will visit again!

Rochellie’s Creations
Personal Blog

Instagram:  RochelliesCreations 

Scrapping4funChallenges

Facebook Page: Scrapping4funChallenges  

*******
Lia


I am a text writer for more than 18 years for some Dutch craft magazines, called HobbyHandig, Cards & Scrap, and Kadoosjes (look at the sidebar of my blog). I love card making in different styles and also making embroideries (on fabrics, but also on cards), cross-stitching, etc. Sometimes I make some cards and gift boxes on demand which have been published in the craft magazines.
I am proud of this!!

Liadesignandso
Blog: Liadesignandso  

******
Majda


Hi!
I’m Majda – a card maker, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a puppy lover, and a friend. I live in a small but beautiful country Slovenia. I have been passionate about arts and crafts my whole life. I did not discover cardmaking until late 2015, but I have been crafting every single day since and love every moment of it. I have made so many lovely crafty friends along the way. 
It has been an amazing journey and I would be very happy to get the opportunity of sharing my passion with you. So here I am, addicted to making cards, always inspired to try new techniques and styles of cards. My style? I am always curious about working with different materials and like experimenting with new techniques. I love a challenge and cute stamps!

Hugs, Majda
Majdinustvarjalninemir

Instagram: Majda.pur  

*****
Renate


My name is Renate, fifty years old, married, and mother of a daughter and a son. I have been making cards for many years. First 3d, now only scrap cards. I also make mini albums for a year. From kraft and/or envelopes.
I also like to read and crochet.
With my husband and friends, I like to go to the theater in Kampen.
I work part-time in healthcare. In a nursing home, small-scale living, with elderly people with dementia.
It is beautiful and grateful to work.

Also, I like to make time for relaxation. And then making cards.

Renatekaarten

Facebook Page: renatekaarten
Instagram: Renatekaarten

*******
Valerie


Hi, my name is Val. 
I’ve been crafting for 20 + years now. I host a craft group at Hobby Craft UK Friday’s teaching stamping techniques for 6 years. I enjoy all kinds of stamping & learning new techniques with new products, I enjoy sharing my projects too!

Valscraftings

Blog:  Valscraftings 
Instagram: Valscraftings 

*******
Meena


I am Meena Herale from Karnataka India. I am bedridden for the past 11years. I have been in crafting from childhood. I got interested in this by seeing my mom and aunties. When I was diagnosed with Spinal muscular atrophy type 2 when I was 12years old my life stopped there because this disease has no cure. I was broken and my all dreams were also broken, at that time I didn’t know what to do and how to come out of that. At that time my mom pushed me completely into the craft world. I did one year course in art and craft, where I learned Pencil shading, Still work shading, 3D clay work, Design letter writing, Nib painting, Blade panting, many more. I wanted to learn more in craft but no one was ready to teach me because I was a differently able person and no one wanted to come home and teach, but I never gave up. I learned everything from YouTube and from books. 

I took my hobby as my professional from the year 1999. I make fun fold cards, water coloring, mixed media, DIY, altered art, art journal, papercraft, scrapbook layout, hand embroidery, soft toys, decoupage, etc. I started blogging from Feb 2016. I love to try new things in craft. My Favourite is mixed media, altered art, and handmade embellishments but I define my style as a Versatile paper crafting.

To me, crafting is everything because through this I see the outer world and can keep in touch with them. It is the only thing that makes me forget my disease and its a stressbuster. Even I have my own small online handmade items business and I even teach art and Crafts.

Cardscraftandart

Instagram: kmmeena19 
Pinterest: kherale 

*******
Hanna


Hi! My name is Hanna. I work as a primary teacher. I live in Södertälje, just outside Stockholm, in Sweden together with my husband. I’ve always been interested in art and craft and I’ve been crafting since 2007 when I discovered scrapbooking which then led on to card making. I love to inspire others and being part of a design team is so much fun! My style depends on my mood and mojo. I love distressed and inked edges and I really like using different kinds of flowers, rhinestones, or pearls as embellishments on my cards. I try to challenge myself to try new folds, mediums, or coloring techniques. 

Hannapannabloggar


*******
Dawn


I am a Maryland born girl who now calls Pennsylvania home. I am the wife of a retired Navy Chief and a mom of 3 adult children. I love all things “paper and ink”. I acquired a love for stamping and creating cards about 10 years ago. I enjoy all styles and look forward to trying new techniques/challenges. I love to craft and spend many hours weekly in my craft room creating projects.

DipndotsCreations

Facebook: DipnDotsCreations 
Instagram: dawn.bennett.9083
Pinterest: Dawnbennett 

*******
Bianca


I am Bianca, 46 years old, married for 21 years, I have a 20-year-old daughter and 3 dogs.
I live in the Netherlands in Almere, work 4 days at the office, and have many hobbies.
I like to make cards and creations in pastel shades with the nice stamps of Magnolia and Di’s Digi Stamps.
I also love to make cards with only Cutting dies, preferably in Shabby Chic.
It is a great honor to be a DT Member at Scrapping4funchallenges and I am looking forward to it.
Big Hug Bianca.

Bianca’s Scrapcards

You can follow me on my:
Facebook: biancasscrapcards 
Instagram: scrapcardsbianca 

*******
Becca


Paper-crafting of all types has been my passion for the past 10 years! I love just having an opportunity to be creative every day and every week. My weekly creativity can range from playing piano for church to teaching junior high students how to hand-sew! My most challenging and complicated sewing project was merging 2 patterns together to create my wedding dress which was almost 24 years ago! I’m thrilled to expand my design team commitments to include Scrapping4funChallenges!!!

Beccasheartland

*************************************************

We are saying goodbye
 to Rituparna

Rituparna is leaving us after Challenge 156.
Thank you for all your beautiful DT Creations, 
wishing you all the best.
See you on blogger land.


Hugs
Rachelle

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachelle for the grand welcome to the team! I can't wait to add my DT badge to my personal blog and get started on the very interesting challenges planned for 2020! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all ladys of Design Team.
    A special congratulations for my dear friend Majda. I am always enjoing on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm so glad to be a part of the team and I'm looking forward to create for all the fun challenges a head.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team