Thursday, January 16, 2020

Challenge 157 is Closed


Challenge 157 is Closed

We would like to say thank you for all your gorgeous 
entries in Challenge 157,
and also your lovely comments, 
we do love hearing from you!

My husband will work on my Computer this weekend to see if we can fix this Comment problem. As soon as I can comment I will go and comment on your entries. Thank you for your understanding.

A warm welcome to all the new Blogger, Instagram

Hope to see everyone joining us again in Challenge 158,
going live on Friday the 17th of January 2020.

The Winner and Featured Creations of Challenge 157
will be announced on Monday the 20th of January 2020.

Just a reminder....
For all the Challenge Winners.
Please remember to check your Spam emails also. 
The Sponsors are sending out their Prizes after I am sending them all the info about the Winners.
 Some Sponsors take a bit longer. 
If you were a winner and you have send me your info. I always respond on your email and give you the info about the Sponsor for the Challenge you have won. 
If you have not hear from the Sponsor after a week from the email I have send you, please let me know ASAP.
Thanks, Rachelle

Have fun!!
Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team