Monday, May 25, 2020

Winner and Featured creations #166

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 166.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs
 and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge 166 is Wilma



Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr26


Wilma you are the Winner of Challenge 166, 
thank you for playing along. 
To claim your prize please email your
 contact detail ASAP to me.
SUBJECT - Challenge 166 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 28th of May 2020
 I will be doing a redraw.

Featured

The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenges. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 168 and send me your email address to 
Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge 168
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.


Challenge 168 due date for GD - 3rd of June 2020

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #166
Congratulations everyone

Nr1 N-Eva


Nr28 Claudia


Nr45 Silke


Nr42 Ma-Mi


Nr12 Debby


Nr10 Meghan




Nr32 Linda


Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Hello lady's. It's great to see that I'm the winner of this challenge Thank you alle for it.
    Hugs and greetings Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. I'm honored and you've made my day. HERE I'm displaying your badge.

    Take care

    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations tot you all! Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! Thank you so much for featuring my card! Congratulations to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team