Friday, August 14, 2020

Winner and Featured #172

Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 172.

It was a pleasure to visit your blogs

 and see your beautiful creations.


The Winner of Challenge 172 is Darlene


Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 17




Darlene you are the Winner of Challenge 172, 

thank you for playing along. 

To claim your prize please email your

 contact detail ASAP to me.

Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com

SUBJECT - Challenge 172 Winner


If I haven't heard from you by the 20th of August 2020

 I will be doing a redraw.


Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designers for the next Challenges. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 175 and send me your email address to 

Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge 175

If you can not participate, it will be no problem.



Challenge 175 due date for GD - 9th of Sept 2020


Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #172

Congratulations everyone

                                                                        Nr 2 Uschi 


No picture

Nr 5 Sonja


Nr 18 Deanne


Nr 20 Caroline


Nr 22 Majda


Nr 10 Kuni


Nr 19 Silke


Happy Crafting

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone!!! Beautiful projects! Thanks so much for choosing my project as a featured project! Greatly appreciate it! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so nice I am featured guest designer, thank you.
    I will send you an email.
    congrats to the others.
    love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very big thank you for choosing my card amongst your Featured and congratulations to the other ladies
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my card. Congratulation to the winner and other featured cards.
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful news. The Scrapping4fun blog has an important place in my creation world.
    Congratulations to all the other creators, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much ... I am truly honored! Congrats to all the featured projects ... they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team