Friday, November 6, 2020

Winner and Featured Creations #178

 Hello everyone,

a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 178.

It was a pleasure to visit your blogs

 and see your beautiful creations.


The Winner of Challenge 178 is Lisa Lynn



Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 15


Lisa Lynn Nr 15



Lisa Lynn, you are the Winner of Challenge 178, 

thank you for playing along. 

To claim your prize please email your

 contact detail ASAP to me.

Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com

SUBJECT - Challenge 178 Winner


If I haven't heard from you by the 12th of November 2020

 I will be doing a redraw.


Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designers for the next Challenges. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 181 and send me your email address to 

Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge 181

If you can not participate, it will be no problem.



Challenge 181 due date for GD - 3rd of December 2020


Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #178

Congratulations everyone


Nr 13 Sonja

















Happy Crafting

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card as a top pick. Congratulations to the other winners. So much inspiration. Thank you DT for inspiration and having the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billie, congrats and thank you for all your beautiful entries.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing one of my cards as a winner, and congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, congrats! Please send me an Email!
      Email in the Blog post!
      Thanks Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Thank you for featuring my card. Congratulation to the winner and other featured designs.
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonja, congrats and thank you for your beautiful entries.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Beautiful creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as a featured project! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaks DT to pick my wreath for future creations. congratulations the other winners to :).

    XOXOXO
    Ne-Ja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team