Thursday, January 7, 2021

Winner and Featured creations #182

Hello everyone,


a huge thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 182.

It was a pleasure to visit your blogs

 and see your beautiful creations.


The Winner of Challenge 182 is Marie



Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 93


Nr 93 Marie


Marie you are the Winner of Challenge 182, 

thank you for playing along. 

To claim your prize please email your

 contact detail ASAP to me.

Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com

SUBJECT - Challenge 182 Winner


If I haven't heard from you by the 11th of January 2021

 I will be doing a redraw.


Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designers for the next Challenges. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 184 and send me your email address to 

Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge 184

If you can not participate, it will be no problem.



Challenge 184 due date for GD - 20th of January 2021


Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #182

Congratulations everyone


Nr 1 Anita



Nr 5 Marga


Nr 16 Kuni


Nr 21 Cheiro


Nr 26 Marlies


Nr 30 ArtMBR


Nr 31 Cebelica


Nr 64 MeSi


Nr 96 No-Me


Happy Crafting

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies.
    Thank you for choosing my card.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy that you chose my greeting card.













































    I am very happy that you chose my card. I've already contacted you.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks DT to pick my balerina for future design - today is my lucky day :). Congratulations the other winners to :).

    hugs
    Ne-Ja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card to be one of your favourites. All beautiful creations from the other ladies, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your featured creations. Congrats to all the other winners, too.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team