Friday, November 12, 2021

Winner and Featured creations #204

 Hello everyone,

Thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge 204
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge 204 is Billie



Congratulations on the Random Counter pick Nr. 19


Billie, you are the winner of Challenge 204, thank you for playing along.
To claim your prize please send me an email to
SUBJECT - Challenge 204 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 19th of October 2021 I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designers for the next Challenge. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge 208 and send me an email to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the 
SUBJECT GD Challenge 208.
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge 208 due date for GD - 28th of December 2021.

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge 204
Congratulations everyone

Nr 4 Tamara

Nr 10 NaMe

Nr 18 Bernadet

Nr 34 Caroline

Nr 37 Carol

Nr 42 Ileana

Nr 57 Claudia

Nr 63 Bea

Happy Crafting!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card among your Featured choice and congrats to all the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO thanks DT ladies for pick my card to featured creations and congratulations the other picks too :)!

    Greetings from Slovenia,
    Ne-Ja

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise to be one of your featured creations this month.
    Congrats to the others too.
    And yes.... I love to be your GDT next nonth. Send an amail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, thanks for piking my project in your Future GDT. I will be proud to prepare something for your Challange. Congrats to all others Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the winners.
    I will send an email.
    love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for picking my card as a winner. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team