Friday, May 31, 2024

May - Stand out and Top 3

 Stand out and TOP 3 Creations

I want to thank all the participants of Challenge 235. 

Visiting your blogs and seeing your creations was delightful. 

A special congratulations go out to the stand-out entries and the Top 3 selections.

 I look forward to seeing you in the June Challenge, 

starting Saturday 1st, June 2024.


I have a Ko-Fi shop.

Everyone is welcome to have a look and if you like my creations you may download them for free or if you love to give me a Donation you are more than welcome. I am still loading digital images. I am working on a few new things. 

Hope you like it and please give me some feedback. Or let me know if there is something you would like to see. 

The Stand Out Creations and the Top 3 Creations. 

I will create a special theme for you of your Choice. 

Please, let me know if you would like something else. 

(Example: Vintage, Steampunk, Animals....)

Here are the Stand Out Creations.

Here is the badge for Stand Out Creations.

Chosen by Rachelle

Nr 1 Majda

Nr 7 Bea
Nr 12 CarolG

Here are the top three creations.
Here is the badge for the Top 3 creations.

Chosen by the Design Team 

Nr 2 Majda

Nr 4 Hendriet
Nr5 Jose
Would you be interested in being a guest designer for Challenge 238?

The deadline for GD entries is Friday, July 26th, 2024. 

If you're not able to participate, that's completely okay. 

If you are interested, please send me an email with "Challenge 238 GD" in the subject line. Thank you!


Email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com

Subject - Challenge 238 GD

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card top 3. Congratulations everybody . Grt Jose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team