Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Saying Goodbye, for now!

 Hello everyone,
The October Challenge will be the last Challenge for 2024.
Starting on Tuesday the 1st of October 2024.

It wasn't easy for me to say goodbye, "for now"! I am going to take some time off.
I am not closing my Challenge blog for now. 
I will look in the New Year and decide if I will continue or close the blog.

I am grateful to all of you, who have participated in all of the Challenges in the past 11 years. 
I appreciate each and every one of you! 
I will still create and post on my private blog RachelleS Creations
if you would like to follow me there.

A Big Thank you, to all the Guest Designers and the Design Team.
It was a pleasure to be working with you.
Take care, and hope to see you soon!
Hugs
Rachelle 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenges. I'll will surely miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow, that must have been a difficult decision for you. I wish you all the best!
    Love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear that you are closing this blog.
    Take care.
    hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team