For Voting on the entries:
Each entry will have a number in front of their names!
- Please comment on your favorite entry and post their name and number in the comment section!
- Post your Blog link in your comment!
- You may vote 3 times but not for the same entry number!
- Please everyone keep the voting fair to everyone. I am going to be very strict on the voting!
- If the voting does not meet the above requirements your comment/s will be disqualified!
In September 2020 I have posted about the Challenges for all the
Design Teams, Guest Designers, and Winners from 2020 Challenges.
We have some crafters that responded and they received a Challenge from me and they have created beautiful creations.
Some told me this was really a tuff Challenge, but they enjoyed the Challenge. 😜
All the Design Team members from 2020 received this Challenge.
Please vote also on these two Challenges.
Our lovely Sponsor for this Challenge is Kit and Clouder
Kit and Clowder Online Colouring Classes specializes in classes for beginners to learn all about getting the most from their markers and pencils! Accompanied with Art Therapy tips, each class will gently challenge you to grow your skills while increasing your confidence as a colorist for all of your stamps and coloring books.
Here is the Design Team 2020 Challenge
Design Team 2020 Challenge
- Use the Color Scheme with a Twist!
- (The Twist!) Take a verse or a word out of a poem, or song you love. Use this as your sentiment on your creation.
- You can create a card, layout, journal, or mixed media creation.
You can use all the colors or not less than 3 colors.
Can use Black as an extra color
Here are the Design Team from 2020 entries
I choose a Poem from Maya Angelou Poetry collection book -
"I know why the caged bird sings"
Good luck everyone, and thank you for your beautiful creations and for playing along.