For Voting on the entries:
Each entry will have a number in front of their names!
- Please comment on your favorite entry and post their name and number in the comment section!
- Post your Blog link in your comment!
- You may vote 3 times but not for the same entry number!
- Please everyone keep the voting fair to everyone. I am going to be very strict on the voting!
- If the voting does not meet the above requirements your comment/s will be disqualified!
As you may well have guessed, my name is Lizi, a mum to a wonderful little Piggy (a nickname which I’m sure he will hate when he is old enough!) and as a lawyer by trade, this has been quite the career change -but I certainly haven't looked back! I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember – I wasn’t allowed to watch TV as a child very much so at a young age found my love for all things glittery and pretty!
In September 2016, I opened the virtual doors of Love From Lizi (LFL) with a handful of products and a head full of ideas. A year on and the picture is still similar, but no longer a hand full - rather a warehouse full - the ideas do keep pouring in, and there are some very exciting times ahead for LFL. I hope you check back soon for updates.
In the last year, LFL has gone from strength to strength – so much so that now I am manufacturing exclusive LFL products! So far in the LFL range, there are Peel Off Stickers, Photopolymer Clear Stamps, Embossing Powders, Pixie Dust, Sequin Mixes, and Rhinestones. With many more new lines being added regularly.
Along with the LFL brand, I carry many popular products from household crafting names to make ordering all your crafting goodies as smooth and easy as possible.
LFL is operated out of the UK but am very happy to say that the white LFL boxes get sent the whole world over. I have help from a wonderful lady - Sue who I'm gradually converting to a crafter, it’s a slow process, but she will be just as addicted as I am in no time I'm sure!
I strive to give my customer the best possible experience when shopping with me – and to be as approachable as possible, this is made very easy with my Facebook group – which I’m forever running polls to see what the customer base thanks to a new project, or asking for feedback about a new product line.
As a crafter, myself, I endeavor to offer the service I would like to receive and am always keen to hear any thoughts or comments as to how I can better improve.
With inordinate amounts of
Love From Lizi
Website - Love From Lizi
Facebook - Love from Lizi
Youtube - Love from Lizi
- Use the Color Scheme with a Twist!
- (The Twist!) Take a verse or a word out of a poem, or song you love. Use this as your sentiment on your creation.
- You can create a card, layout, journal, or mixed media creation.
- You can use all the colors or not less than 3 colors.An extra color to use - Black
Tisoč in tisoč zvezd je nad nami,
tisoč in tisoč zvezd je med nami,
naj gre po svetu – rama ob rami –
svetloba z nami.
A thousand and a thousand stars are above us,
there are a thousand and a thousand stars among us,
let it go around the world - shoulder to shoulder -
light with us. (Tone Pavček)